- And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
PASTOR'S COMMENT: MAKE THE LETTER OF THE WORD INTO EDITABLE DOCTRINE.
4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
PASTOR'S COMMENT: DOCTRINE IS NOT ENOUGH. WE MUST KNOW, UNDERSTAND AND LIVE THE LAW OF GOD.
- And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
PASTOR'S COMMENT: EACH HUMAN BEING IS A KINGDOM.
- And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them:
PASTOR'S COMMENT: I WILL GIVE YOU POWER OVER THE OPINION OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE.
for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
PASTOR'S COMMENT: I HAVE THE POWER TO CONTROL ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD AND THEIR OPINIONS. PEOPLE LIKE THE ROTHSCHILDS AND THE ROCKEFELLERS (DID YOU KNOW THAT THE ROCKEFELLERS WERE JEWISH? I JUST FOUND THAT OUT.), CARNEGIE, ETC., MUST'VE MADE A PACT WITH THE DEVIL.
- If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
- And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
- And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
PASTOR'S COMMENT: JERUSALEM IS THE SPIRITUAL CITY COMPRISED OF ALL OF THE SOULS OF GOD'S PEOPLE. THE DEVIL SAID TO JESUS, COME OUT FROM UNDER THE PROTECTION OF THE LAW.
- For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
1 Cor 10:23
23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
- And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
PASTOR'S COMMENT: COMING OUT FROM THE PROTECTION OF THE LAW IS A MAJOR ISSUE FOR THE JEW. HE IS NOW RESPONSIBLE TO DECIDE WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG FOR HIMSELF, BASED UPON WHAT HE HAS BEEN TAUGHT. THIS IS AN AWESOME RESPONSIBILITY.
THE SAME IS TRUE FOR THE CHRISTIAN. THE LORD IS WINKING AT THE SINS OF THE CHURCH RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY THE FIVEFOLD MINISTRY. BUT AMNESTY HAS COME TO AN END. EACH MAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HEARING FROM GOD FOR HIMSELF.
- And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
PASTOR'S COMMENT: BEING LIBERATED FROM THE LAW IS NOT A REASON TO TEMPT GOD.
DO YOU LOVE RIGHTEOUSNESS? OR WILL YOU TRY TO GET AWAY WITH WHATEVER YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH.
LIBERTY IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO DEMONSTRATE ONE'S OWN TRUE CHARACTER: