The Following Message Has Been Transcribed And Edited For
Clarity, Continuity Of Thought, And Punctuation By
The LEM Transcribing & Editing Team
Praise God, this is Mystery Babylon, part 6, and this is the last part of this series. We are in Revelation, chapter 18. I am going to read you from last week, the alternate translation of verse 17-20 to sort of bring us up to date, and then we are going to continue on with verse 21. Alternate translation verse 17;
17. For in one lifetime the fullness of the carnal mind is laid waste, and every spiritual son of God, and all of the chosen souls and natural men and as many as labor in the realm of the soul stood far away.
18. And cried when they saw her in her glorified form saying, what can be compared to this very proud soul?
19. And they cast dust on their heads acknowledging her death and cried weeping and making an outward show of grief saying, how terrible, the proud city wherein all who are incarnated in the realm of appearance were filled with carnal thoughts by reason of her abundant ability to reproduce illegally. For in one lifetime is she laid waste.
20. Rejoice over her realm of the spirit and ye spiritually pure miracle working ambassadors of the gospel, and proclaimers of the oracles of God, for God hath exacted the penalty for her crime against you, which penalty is death. AT
I want to point out on this message again that it is the spiritual men who are inhabiting the earth of the soul that are wailing and moaning and groaning, that the living soul is dying, they cannot see that when she dies Christ will appear and that their life is hid in Christ, and that when He appears they shall appear with Him.
They are the spiritual sons of God incarnated in the earth. We are spiritual men, we existed with the Father before the foundations of the earth, we possess a soul and we live in a body. What we are doing in the earth, it is God's intention to give us a soul and a body that will not die. The only way that can happen is if His spiritual son enters into the earth and is not overcome by the carnal thoughts of the carnal mind.
Once we fornicate with the carnal mind, the judgment is death and that soul and that body must die. To date, to the best of my knowledge there is only one man, one human being that was born and who was not polluted by the witchcraft of the carnal mind, His name is Jesus Christ if Nazareth. Because he overcame, He has promised us that we too shall overcome, for indeed He has ascended unto His Father, and has poured Himself out upon, or is in the process of pouring Himself out upon all flesh in the form of His Holy Spirit, and by that He is going to give us the power by His life in us, He is imparting to us the power to overcome the carnal mind. When we fornicate with her, when she impulses a thought into us, when she says the rapture is true and the sons of God are a lie, and you say, yes, you have fornicated with the harlot who is in your own mind, and the judgment is death.
That is it, the judgment is death, there is no reprieve and there is no repeal, your only hope is to be transferred out of your soul man, to have your spiritual substance transferred out from your soul man into the life of Christ. That is your only hope. The carnal mind, the soul man, the harlot, she is going to burn. She is already indeed burning, but the result of her burning is that she is going to be purified and ascend and join to the Christ.
Here are all of these spiritual men, they are joined to a soul and a body and they see the carnal mind dying and they are wailing and weeping and moaning because they cannot see the other side of the trial. They cannot see the other side of it. Why? It is because they are waxed rich with her thoughts, they have fornicated with her and her thoughts fill their minds, not the thoughts of God. Verse 21, chapter 18 of the book of Revelations;
21. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and cast it into the sea saying, thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down and shall be found no more at all. KJV
This word millstone basically is millstone, and it is from a root that means it was difficulty or much labor. Just in case there are some people listening to the tape that do not know what a millstone is, today we do have machinery that grinds wheat into flour, but the traditional method and the healthiest method is to crush the wheat berry between two stones. The bottom stone is permanent and the top stone rotates and that is how you get flour. You put the wheat berries underneath the two stones and the top one descends upon it and circulates and crushes it. That is what a millstone is.
The word into may also be, it is Strong's #1519 and it may also be translated upon, and it can denote entrance into a period which is penetrated, or to enter into a time period. Some of here know that the ages are within our own hearts. Jesus Christ is the new age, He is the life of the ages, He is the age of the ages. When Jesus Christ is birthed in us, when the Son is birthed in us, the new age has been birthed in us. For a time being, we are two ages, we are two souls, and we are two ages. When the life of Jesus Christ swallows up the life of the carnal mind in our mind, we will have entered into the new age. We have been teaching here that things of the spirit come from within and things in the natural realm are without. The spiritual age is coming forth in your own mind.
When you were a natural person and you knew nothing about Jesus Christ, you live in a particular spiritual age. When the Lord reveals Himself to you and you were baptized with the Holy Spirit, you entered into a new age. The ages are in your mind, they are spiritual happenings. The new age, the age of the ages, which is eternal life, is in your mind, and His name is the Lord Jesus Christ. When He rules and reigns in your mind, and brings the carnal mind into total submission, so that she cannot work her witchcraft anymore, you shall receive a redeemed soul and a glorified body and you shall not leave the realm of time again except by your own will, but it will not be because your body and your soul has died, it will be because you are exercising the promise of Jacob's ladder and you will ascend and descend in accordance with the will of the Father.
Your body and your soul will live for the life of the ages. The word violence, this stone was cast down with violence, and it means impulse. In the Hebrew it can mean an outburst of wrath, and Webster says that the word impulse means, it suggests a driving power which arises from personal temperament or the physical makeup of the individual. What we are talking about is one's nature. I am going to read you an alternate translation but what I am suggesting to you is the great violence with which the stone was thrown into the sea, it resulted from the nature of Jesus Christ, it was an outpouring of His wrath against sin. That is what it was. The word found, it shall not be found anymore, can also be translated perceived or seen. I am going to read verse 21 and give you the alternate translation. Verse 21;
21. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and cast it into the sea saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down and shall be found no more at all. KJV
There are several words here that I did not go over. There are a lot of words that we have been discussing the symbols for, for weeks. If there is anything you do not understand just do not hesitate to ask me. Here is the alternate translation of verse 21;
21. And Christ when He appeared in the living soul, through Himself upon her, who is the realm of time, the living soul, this the realm of time, He covered her over and like a great millstone ground the living soul to powder, and the living soul was ground into the fine flour which is the redeemed soul and the glorified body. And the angel said as a result of the sudden appearance of the nature of Jesus Christ in man, shall that proud soul, Babylon, be cast down under His feet. And the living soul shall not be seen in the realm of appearance anymore. AT
We have been teaching here that the way a spiritual manifestation or the way a spirit is seen in the realm of appearance is in their thoughts, in their words and in their deeds. When Jesus Christ appears in the totality of man, not one man here one man there, God created one living soul and there are many cells of it, He just created one living soul. When Jesus Christ appears in every cell of the living soul, and cast that soul down underfoot, she will not appear in our thoughts, in our words, or in our deeds ever again, only Christ will be seen in our thoughts and in our deeds.
If you have a problem that you are struggling with in your mind, there is hope for you, because that mind is about to be cast down under the feet of the Lord Jesus Christ, never to be seen in the realm of appearance again, Hallelujah! Oh Hallelujah, glory to God, thank you Jesus! Verse 22;
22. And the voice of harpists and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpters shall be heard no more at all in thee and no craftsmen of whatsoever craft he be shall be found anymore in thee, and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee. KJV
The word voice does not necessarily mean voice as we think of it, it is Strong's #5456 and it can also mean the sound of a musical instrument, it can mean speech, it can mean to wail or to cry, it is really not voice which implies speech, it can mean that, but basically it means sound, and piper is merely a flutist. I have a reference for you to try and understand what the Holy Spirit is saying here. Daniel 3, I have portions of verse 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
2. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king...
5. That at that time you hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of music, ye shall fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:
6. And whoso falleth not down and worshipeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.
7. Therefore when all of the people heard the sound of the music, all of the people, the nations, and the languages fell down and worshiped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. KJV
Nebuchadnezzar is a type of the natural man and he wanted his image, well actually Nebuchadnezzar is a type of Satan, he wanted his image worshiped. Satan is a spirit, he is not seen, his image is natural man, his image is what is seen, it is the natural man. He wants to be worshiped, and I do not understand it completely but in the Scripture these musical instruments, the command is associated with musical instruments, appears to be the command of the soul realm or Satan, he has many names, you can take his name from many different directions, for a natural man to worship him.
What does it mean that natural man will worship him? It means he will agree with him in his mind. His mind is the carnal mind, she is Babylon. There are many names depending on which direction you are looking at the soul from. That is how he wants you to worship him, he wants you to submit your mind to him, and the judgment of Satan who is the prince of the power of the air, the ruler of this world, the judgment he has sent upon you if you will not worship him, and we all know that you cannot not agree with somebody is you do not have an alternate thought in your mind. You cannot disagree with somebody unless you are thinking something else. She is not worshiped or not agree with the carnal mind or Satan, you must be agreeing with someone else.
There is only one other someone else; His name is the Lord Jesus Christ. If you will not agree with Satan, and you will agree with the Lord Jesus Christ, the judgment of the ruler, the prince of this world is that you shall be cast in the midst of a burning fiery furnace. Have you had any trials lately? Are you burning? The judgments of the prince of this world are upon you, and anything in you that is of sin is burning and it is with the blessing of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is permitting this. Satan is the strongman of the Lord. If there is no sin in you brethren, you are not having any trials.
The trial that you are going through cannot hurt you. If you had the mind of Jesus Christ and the spiritual righteousness and authority that He has, you could put that trial right under your feet, you would walk right through it and it would not even touch you, not even the smell of smoke would be upon you.
If you are burning like I have been burning for two weeks, if you are squirming, if you are tormented in your mind, the judgment is upon you brethren, and justly so. There is sin in your mind and it is burning up, and the result of the burning is that Christ shall appear in you. Hallelujah, glory to God. I just wanted to comment here that that word people refers to the common people as opposed to the leaders, the word nations refers to a community of persons springing from a common ancestor, and the word languages refers to speech. All of those who speak with the same way of thinking, speech reflect what you think.
We are talking about all of the cells in this one living soul. We all have the same way of thinking, same thing, he is our mind. If Christ is not your mind, Satan is your mind. The nations are the community of persons springing from a common ancestor, Adam, and the people are the common people as opposed to the leaders which would be the spiritual men. Let me read that again, that was really exciting.
20. Rejoice over her realm of the spirit, and ye spiritually pure miracle ambassadors of the gospel and proclaimers of the oracles of God, for God has exacted the penalty for her crime against you... AT
You are burning. The harlot is in you, she is in you, and she is in me, glory to God. We are not innocent brethren, we are not innocent. If we were innocent we would not be being judged. The word craftsman, it says that the craftsman shall be found in her anymore. It is used to describe God the creator, and what we are talking about here is the formation of demons. Satan wants to create, God creates man in His image, and Satan creates demons. That is how it happens, Satan creates demons.
What we are talking about here with the word craftsman is the producing of demons and when the spiritual man fornicates with the carnal mind, a demon is produced. Demons are not floating around in the sky, they are not in everybody else except the church, they are not in everybody else except you, when you fornicate with an ungodly thought, when that ungodly thought whispers into your mind, and you say yes or you listen to it without resisting it, you have birthed a demon and you have become a craftsman in the living soul. The word sound and voice is the same Greek word over there. Alternate translation verse 22;
22. And the command of Satan to fall down and worship his image, the daughter of Babylon shall not be heard any more in Babylon, and no one birthing demons or any other illegal life and the sound of servitude and the labor or the soul realm shall not be heard of anymore in Babylon. AT
In case you do not know it, you are in servitude. Anyone that is living in the soul realm, you are in servitude to Satan. You may not know it because your mind is blinded but brethren he is eating your flesh, he is killing your soul and he is destroying your body, and he is working out his lusts through you.
...and your servitude and the labor of the soul realm shall not be heard of anymore in Babylon. (She is being destroyed forever) AT
23. And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee. For thy merchants were the great men of the earth, for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. KJV
The word candle is Strong's #3088 and it refers to a portable lamp or an illuminator. The word light is Strong's #5457 and it means to shine or make manifest especially by rays. The word shine is Strong's #5316 and it means to appear. I am suggesting to you that this is referring to the realm in which the Holy Spirit exists. We are talking about light shining by rays and appearing, the appearing of the Spirit of God in you. Hebrews 9:2 says;
2. For there was a tabernacle made, the first wherein was the candlestick, and the table and the showbread which is called the sanctuary or the holy place. KJV
The candlestick, the shining, the appearing, all typify Pentecost and the holy place. Let me read that verse for you again so that I do not lose you. Verse 23;
23. And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee. For thy merchants were the great men of the earth, for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. KJV
The word for can also be translated indeed, and I have an alternate translation for you. Verse 23, alternate translation;
23. And there shall be no more Pentecost in Babylon, and Christ and the church shall not be separated anymore. Christ is the bridegroom and the bride of Christ. But they shall be one. Indeed the spirits that pass through the realm of the soul became the proud men of the earth instead of spiritual men in the image of God. For by your witchcraft were the tribes of the earth deceived. AT
There shall be no more Pentecost in the realm of the soul. Does anybody know why? We are moving in to the fullness brethren, Pentecost is in part, it is a measure of the life of God in you but I am sure everybody here could say amen, that most of the people that move in Pentecost, that speak in tongues and prophesy and dance in the spirit, a large part of the time their thoughts and their word and their deeds are of the carnal mind. The Pentecostal, the anointing, the baptism with the Holy Spirit is the down payment, it is the earnest of our inheritance, it is the promise that God will bring forth Christ in us and we are being saved through childbearing. We are not being saved through speaking in tongues.
Christ has to appear in us, He has to become our mind because it is our mind that is killing us. There shall be no more Pentecost in Babylon, we are moving into the fullness. Christ and the church, that is the bride and the bridegroom, shall not be separated anymore, they are going to be married, but they shall be one, indeed the merchants of the earth... We have had teachings here over the last few weeks that the merchants of the earth are the sons of God that existed with the Father before the foundations of the earth.
When they enter into the realm of time, God gives them a soul and a body and tells them to rule. Instead of ruling and coming forth in the image of God which means if they succeeded in ruling, every man would think the thoughts, think the words, and do the deeds of God. Instead of doing that, instead of ruling the carnal mind, they have fornicated with her, they have adopted her way of thinking and they think, speak, and do the deeds of the carnal mind, and they have indeed become the merchants of the earth.
They have become the merchants of the earth. They have given up their spiritual inheritance and gone over into the camp of the harlot, they have been overcome. That is what happened to them.
...Indeed the spirits that pass through the realm of the soul became the proud men of the earth... AT
When they fornicated with the soul they became proud. Pride is the basic root of the tree of the natural man. The natural man is pride. You can have demons of pride that can be cast out if you yield to this pride over the years you can evil spirits of pride and you can have them cast out so that it will bring you to a place where when pride rises up in you, you can by the power of Christ put it under your feet temporarily until it rises up again, but you cannot cast pride out. Pride is the natural man and he will ultimately be swallowed up by Christ, joined to Christ made one with Him. He is your life, until Christ becomes your life, pride is your life. God requires us brethren to put it underfoot. If you cannot put it underfoot, cry out, God will help you, God will help you.
Those of us that are moving on with God and walking with this deep walk with God, when He shows it to you brethren, do not run from it, do not run from it. Just say amen, and cry out for help. Do not yield to it, do not do what your carnal mind wants you to do. Do not do it while you are crying out for help, do not do it. First you have to realize that the thought in your mind is not God before you can resist. You have to get the ability to discern what is manifesting in your mind.
...Indeed the spirits that pass through the realm of the soul became the proud men of the earth instead of spiritual men in the image of God. For by your witchcraft, for by the witchcraft of the carnal mind, were the tribes of the earth deceived. AT
The tribes of the earth are the natural men across the face of the earth. We are all deceived. She is telling us she is God, and she is not. Especially in the church world today the carnal mind is largely ruling the church world today and they believe that she is God. We are going to do just a few verses in chapter 19 to finish this out because we do not want to end this teaching believing that the city Babylon and the carnal mind is destroyed without finding out the wonderful promise, the fulfillment of the wonderful promise of God that comes afterwards. Chapter 19, verse 1;
1. And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven saying, Hallelujah, salvation and glory and honor and power unto the Lord our God.
2. For true and righteous are His judgments, for He hath judged the great whore which did corrupt the earth with her fornication and has avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. KJV
1. And after all of this I heard the loud sound of many people who had been changed into spiritual men, speaking with one voice, one living soul... (we are all set against each other right now, we all have different thoughts, different minds, that is how we get into arguments and lawsuits and fist fights, because we have different thoughts, but the promise is that the Lord heard, or this is John, he heard one voice, all of the people of the earth speaking with one voice. Glory to God, Hallelujah, they were in mind and one accord and what they were saying was, Hallelujah, salvation of the souls of men, and the glory of God's Spirit in man and honor and power in the earth unto the Lord our God. AT
When man comes into one mind and one accord, he will be praising God. You may remember from the book of Genesis that there was an hour when man was in one mind and one accord and he was not praising God, he was raising his head up against God and God scattered him. Brethren, the natural man will never be restored to one mind and one accord again until he moves in to, until the mind of Christ inhabits him, and when the natural man and every cell of his body is in one mind and one accord again, what they will be saying is, Hallelujah, salvation of the souls of men and the glory of God's Spirit in man and honor and power in the earth unto the Lord our God. For the Lord God omnipotent shall rule in the earth, in the soul that is the earth of mankind.
2. For accurate and righteous are His judgments.
If you are burning brethren, you deserve it. You deserve it, I deserve it, and you deserve it. God is righteous and His judgments are accurate.
For He hath judged the great whore which is in your mind and my mind which polluted the earth of mankind with the fornication of her carnal mind and God hath avenged the blood shed by His servants as result of the sins of the whore against them.
His servants are the spiritual men that were with God from before the foundations of the earth that appeared in the earth at which time God gave them a soul and a body, and the harlot shed their blood. She slew them, she caused them to die. When they fornicated with the harlot they were slain. That is what she did to them and God has avenged the blood shed by His servants the spiritual man that we are, as a result of the sins of the whore against us.
We really had no power to resist. God is saying, we really had no power to resist, but we have to get a revelation of God brethren, he will still judge us. We were overcome, there was no chance for us to resist but we did it, and the sin in us shall be judged. The result is we shall be made righteous and lifted up again. The judgment is not burning in hell forever; the judgment is to burn away the sin that we can return unto the spiritual realm of God. Hallelujah. Verse 3, chapter 19;
3. And again they said, Hallelujah, and her smoke rose up forever and ever. KJV
We said the other day that the word smoke refers to the glorified soul and body. Alternate translation;
3. And they said, (now these are redeemed men), Hallelujah again, and the redeemed souls and glorified bodies of the living soul ascended to the spiritual realm of God for the life of the ages. AT
Hallelujah, glory to God, the end of your trials brethren is glorification of your body and redemption of your soul. Do not despise the trial, the end is not the trial, the end is redemption and glorification and entrance, free entrance into the realm of God and spiritual provision, no tears, no curse, no problems, hallelujah. Hang in brethren, hang in, it is worth it. Verse 4;
4. And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshiped God that sat on the throne saying, Amen, hallelujah. KJV
The four and twenty elders I am suggesting to you are two representatives from each of the twelve tribes of Israel, twelve being the perfect government of God, and two being the number of witness. This is the witness that the perfect government of God has been established in the souls of men, four and twenty elders. The four beasts, I remind you of our studies this last week that natural man is a beast. I am sorry if that offends you, Jesus called us sheep, it is in the Scripture; we are beasts. Either we are beasts who do not hear the voice of the Father, or we are beasts that do hear the voice of Jesus. Even though they hear His voice, we are beasts; that is what God has called us.
I suggest to you that the number four represents the realm of time, north, south, east, and west, the realm of this natural world. Let me give you an alternate translation here verse 4;
4. And the two representatives from each of the twelve tribes of Israel, the perfected spiritual life of God's government on the earth, the beast life of the soul realm from the north, the south, the east, and the west, they all fell down together and worshiped God, hallelujah, that sat on the throne of redeemed man's soul saying, Amen, hallelujah. AT
The throne of God brethren is your soul, God is sitting on your soul and your soul is sitting on your body. We had this last week. God is the rider, your soul is the chariot, and your body is the horse. When the Lord rules in your life, if He wants to get from here to there, He is going to pull the reins on you; your body is going to go where He wants you to go. I had this experience last Sunday. He sent me to a prayer meeting, I did not know why I was there, but when I got there, I found out, God wanted to be at that meeting and He met somebody there because He has brought me to a place where when He pulls on my reins, I go.
He is going to do that to every man on the face of the earth. Glory to God, I am going to read that to you again, verse 4;
4. And the two representatives from each of the twelve tribes of Israel, the perfected spiritual life of God's government in the earth, in the earth of our soul, and the beast life of the soul realm, from the north, the south, the east, and the west, the totality of it, they all fell down together, the spiritual life and the soul life they were in one mind and one accord and what they did when they came into one mind and one accord was that they worshiped God, the God that sat on the throne of redeemed man's soul, and they all said, Amen, hallelujah. AT
Glory to God, verse 5;
5. And a voice came out of the throne saying, praise our God all ye His servants and ye that fear Him both small and great. KJV
5. And a voice came out of the glorified man... (The throne is the soul of man, or glorified man, if it is not glorified it is not the throne because God is not sitting on it, it is a throne but it is not God's throne) ...saying, praise our God all ye His bondservants and them that fear Him both great and small. AT
You may recall the teaching in the Old Testament, I did not get out the Scripture for you, that when a man owns a slave and the day came for that slave to be set free, if the slave chose to stay with the master, the commandment of the Levitical law was that the owner would pierce his ear, and put an earring through his ear, and that was the sign that this servant now by his own free will became the servant for a lifetime of the owner. It was irrevocable. That is what is happening to mankind. He is setting us free but He is putting his awl through our ear because who wants to live without Christ. If He sets us free and we live without Him, we are going to fall right back into the condition that we were in.
When we get to the place that our mind is renewed, we shall choose to remain in Christ forever, and He will put an awl through our ear and we shall become his bondservants. Those that fear Him is our soul. We are His bondservants in the realm of appearance and our souls shall fear Him, both great and small.
5. And a voice came out of the glorified man saying, Praise our God, (one man, many cells, many members and they were all of one mind and one accord and what they said with one voice was) Praise our God all ye His bondservants and them that fear Him both great and small. AT
6. And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude and as the voice of many waters. (Do you see that singular) and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice (singular), of mighty thundering, (plural, it was with one voice). KJV
6. And I heard as it were the voice of many people, and the voice of many spirits, and as the voice of the mighty thundering of God. KJV
All were coming out of the same place, the voice of many people, soul men, the voice of many spirits, the sons of God, the voice of mighty thundering, God Himself, all coming out of the same place, all one mind, all one accord, they were all saying the same thing and what they were saying was, Hallelujah, for the all-powerful Lord our God is reigning in the hearts of man. Hallelujah, glory to God, they were all of one mind and one accord, and what they were saying was, Hallelujah for the all-powerful Lord our God is reigning in the hearts of man, glory to God.
7. Let us be glad and rejoice and give honor to Him, for the marriage of the lamb is come, and his wife has made herself ready. KJV
7. Let us be glad and rejoice and give honor to Him, for the marriage of the lamb is come, and his wife, the living soul is cleansed by her burning and purified by her judgment and ready for the marriage.
You do not hear that preached brethren, she is burned forever and her smoke ascends forever and she shall be purified in your mind and in my mind, and you shall be joined to Christ in your mind, and you shall all be purified, and we shall all be joined to Christ in our minds, and we shall reign forever with Him. Babylon shall be found no more, for she shall be in total submission to her husband who shall cover her, and He shall be the only thing that is seen appearing in her and through her, glory to God. She is not going to hell forever, this is hell brethren, this is hell, you are in it now and judgments for sin are upon you now, and you are getting out of hell, glory to God when Christ appears in you by His life we are saved by His life. We are not saved by speaking in tongues.
I heard that this past Sunday from a very well-meaning quite desperate person, you are not saved by tongues brethren; you are saved by the appearance of the Lord Jesus Christ in your soul which is your mind. Hallelujah, glory to God.
8. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white, for the fine linen is the righteousness of the saints. KJV
8. And she was granted permission to wear fine linen clean and pure, for fine linen is the righteousness that has been granted to the redeemed soul. AT
God has promised that we shall be made righteous. He has promised us that love is greater and more powerful than death, and that He is the only power, the source in the universe that can raise up fallen man. He has deemed that He shall do it for He loves us and the Scripture says that no man has ever hated his own flesh for indeed we have been teaching several months here in this ministry, He is our flesh, we are His flesh, we are made out of the flesh, He died that we might have life and that which we are is from the substance that He gave when He was propelled into the earth.
The substance that He gave to the earth when He was propelled into the earth, we are His flesh. He died so that we could appear in the realm of appearance and now that we have appeared, He shall indwell us from on high and complete us. He is the whole ball of wax. He is the whole ball of wax. He is the male, He is the female. He is the offspring. He is the Spirit of God; He is the Son of God. He is everything. It is all different manifestations of Him. Try to understand it, you could be a wife, you could be a mother, you could have a form of employment, you could be a grandmother, you could be a daughter. He is everything; He has many different roles in his life. He is all that there is and when He chose to reproduce He broke Himself into many different manifestations and worked them together accordingly to bring forth a creation in the earth.
That is the end of this series. What I have here is; I wrote down some of the prior alternate translations, but I am going to take any questions if there are any first. Does anyone have any questions?
COMMENT: Maybe I missed it, but did you do 24?
PASTOR VITALE: Let us see what we have here. Was that for today 24? Oh, you know I think I skipped it, I think you are right. Verse 24;
24. And in her was found the blood of the prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
No I think I did read it, but I will read it again.
24. And in her was seen the life of those who bear the witness of Jesus Christ, and the life of redeemed souls and the existence of all that were slain upon the earth as a result of their separation from God. AT
And in her was found the blood of the prophets. We are talking about, well the prophets: the sign of the witness of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of prophecy. In her was found the blood of the prophets. That is the life of the Lord Jesus Christ, and of the saints. If you study the word saints in the Greek, what it is saying is holy one, the redeemed soul. We are talking about the purified spirit, the Spirit of God coming forth in you, the witness to His presence in your life, and the redeemed soul of men were found in the soul, and they were all mixed in there together.
There is a period brethren, we are in it right now where the Spirit of Jesus Christ coming forth in you, the witness of prophecy and that portion of your soul which is being cleansed, that portion of your soul which is being cleansed is all mixed together with the harlot, with the living soul. We have been teaching that here for months. One day you will manifest Christ, one minute you will manifest Christ, the next minute you will manifest the harlot. We are all mixed in there together, and the rest of the verse is; and of all that were slain upon the earth.
Every soul that has sinned has been slain. We are all mixed in there together, but what is going to happen, and after that we went on to chapter 19, what is going to happen is that Christ is appearing in the middle of all of this mess. He is coming forth, the person of the Son, not the Holy Spirit but the person of the Son, He shall appear in you, and He shall overshadow the living soul, you see the life of the prophets and the holiness of the saints, the holiness of the redeemed soul and the witness of the Spirit of God shall grow and it shall increase and it shall overtake like the mustard seed that Jesus spoke about, and it is going to overshadow and put underfoot the living soul, and she shall be seen no more.
There is season though brethren that we are all mixed up in there together. Do not think you are going crazy if one day or minute you think one way, and the next day and the next minute you think another way, one minute you hate and one minute you love. One minute you despise and the next minute you forgive. You are not going crazy. We are all mixed up together in our minds. This is the great tribulation, this is the battle. God has given you power by the presence of his indwelling Spirit, and we are to take up that power and to use it against the harlot that is continually trying to slay us.
If she can convince us to agree with her wicked thoughts, she has slain us in that moment. That is the tribulation, and that is the battle that by the power of God we shall resist her thoughts which are sin, which is what killed her. Are there any other questions?
COMMENT: You said the throne was the glorified soul of man? Whose throne, God's throne or Christ's throne, what do you mean by that?
PASTOR VITALE: What I am saying is that the soul of man is God's throne. When God enters, at the very end of this process, when God enters into the earth, God is a Spirit. The Scripture tells us that He is going to have a seat. Jesus was sitting at the right hand of the Father. (The comment from audience was inaudible here). It has to happen in your soul. (The comment from audience was inaudible here). I think it happened to Jesus.
What I think sitting at the right hand of the Father means is when your soul comes into this condition, after your soul births the Christ; God is up here in the realm of appearance, He is a Spirit, Christ is part Spirit and part soul, right? Eve is with Him, and Satan and Adam go underfoot. What I think that sitting at the right of the Father means, is He is right next to God, He goes up on top. He is at the right hand of the Father.
You may recall when He first birthed, the living soul looks like this, it is Satan up here, and the carnal mind is up here, and Christ comes forth right in the midst of all that sin. When we talk about the throne being the soul of man, I believe that when our soul gets into the this condition where Christ in ruling and Satan and Adam is underfoot, God is sitting on it, can you see that, God is sitting on it, and then we have the realm of appearance and of course underneath that is our bodies which is reflected in our minds, our thoughts, our words and our deeds. Are there any more questions?
Wow, this was an exciting, this is exciting. All of these people that are afraid of the book of Revelation and they are afraid of the judgments, wow this is exciting; it is just glorious. I knew this would be short tonight, this is 50 minutes. If you would like, I can read you some of the prior alternate translations. Would you like that or would you like to break early tonight? I think we are going to end tonight, glory to God.
Just let me put this on the message, I just want to bless everyone hearing this message, I pray that God quicken this to you, I pray that you be blessed, that you receive this revelation of the glory that is about to be revealed in us, and that I just pray for your well-being. I pray for your mind, I pray that if you are called in any measure to this ministry that you are hearing these tapes, and you hear something preached that you cannot receive, that is it does not become a flaming sword in your life; that you give up the whole ministry. You do not have to agree with everything that I preach. If you hear something that you do not like, if you do not believe it is true, you are perfectly free and welcome to believe that.
You can listen to the tapes, you can come to the meetings, and I do not care if you do not agree with everything that I preach. Do not let this be stolen from you brethren, this is the new move of God, it is the new move of God coming forth in the earth today. I just pray for you and I pray that you pray for yourselves, everybody hearing these messages, do not let this be stolen from you. Do not let this glorious message be stolen from you. I love you all. God bless you.